16 Axes of Step and Direction.
- "Active Homing" inputs for each axis. An
axis is automatically homed on-the-fly whenever it passes its homing
-- no specific homing operation is ever required, except to pass the
- Hardware Positive and Negative Limits for each axis. Hardware
stops can be immediate, ramped, or pre-ramped. Makes interfacing
to delicate devices such a lenses and actors much safer. All
Homing and Limit inputs are noise filtered.
- 14 Quadrature Encoder Inputs. New index inputs make the relative
position encoder into an accurate absolute position device. Encoder
input frequency is increased to more than 800 kHz.
- Both Longitudinal and Vertical Interval Timecode can
be generated and received, in PAL and NTSC format. VITC timecode can be digitally
encoded onto looped through video. VITC timecode can be read
from a paused deck. Timecode inputs are now fully differential
and electrically isolated -- no more ground noise problems!
- Frame or timecode number can be inserted into looped through PAL
or NTSC video.
- Two opto-isolated
KuperNode networks are included for interfacing up to four remote KuperNode
Cards. Each KuperNode 2 supplies 16 additional axes, 12 encoders,
and 16 voltage outputs at a remote location.
- High Speed, Real Time Motion Data Streaming Port.
- An opto-isolated DMX-512 Interface to reliable, easy to use digital
- Camera Sync can now track external speed ramping cameras up to 160
- Improved Hardware Genlock supports new digital camera systems.
- Improved Electrical Characteristics support longer cables.
- Both a traditional Kuper Jogbox Interface, and also
a thin-wire interface to Jogbox2™.
- Runs an enhanced version of the industry standard, award winning
Kuper RTMC130 Software.
- Easily retrofits into your existing system.